Instructor: Meena Kumar of MEKU Designs
Location: 1131 E. 5th Street, Los Angeles CA 90013
Description: Keep It Glassy This Valentines- Wine Glass Painting for Beginners — Learn the essentials for decorating porcelain and glassware products that are dishwasher safe and fabulous for gift giving. Choose amongst a variety of techniques (from beginner to advanced skill levels) and create a set of your very own wine glasses. Discover various enamel paint brands on the market and the painting styles they work with best. Drink and eat tasty artisanal goods while painting and adding a new skill to your repertoire!
Workshop/Take-home Kit Includes:
• 2 stemless wine glasses: best used as drinkware, dessert dishes, flower vases, makeup holders, etc...
• assorted set of high quality enamel paints in essential, fun colors
• 2 paint brushes, the ones I use for 90% of my work
• painting palette
• template to create a MEKU original design
• heat setting & care instructions
• source list for where to purchase the best blank products for dinnerware, office supplies, and home decor
• MEKU shop discount valid for one year
Sign up with your Valentine, Galentine, or a Pal to each receive a 10% class discount! Click here for the discounted rate.